Read the text carefully then answer the questions.
Once upon a time there lived a very famous king, named the King of Crete. He had a stepson which was half bull and half man. He ordered Daedalus, a craftsman from Athens, to build a labyrinth in order to house the monster. When Daedalus finished his work, he wanted to leave Crete. But the king would not let him go.Daedalus finally escaped through the air by using wings fixed to his body with wax. He also made wings for his son, Icarus and made him fly behind himself. But the son was so glad and excited that he soon went too high.
As he flew nearer to the sun, it got warmer and warmer until at last the wax melted and his body fell down into the sea near Troy. The sea is now called the Icarian Sea.
01. Mention the characters of the story?
02. Find out the problem faced by Daedalus?
03. How did daedalus solve his problem?
04. What tenses are mostly used in the text?
05. Write several past verbs of the text!