Here is the story. A long time ago, when the world was new, the Sun married the Moon and they lived as happily as can be. They lived in a little cottage near the Ocean.
You know what? One day, the Sun and the Moon invited the Ocean to their house for a visit. The Ocean liked it so much. He wanted to stay in a little cottage. The Sun and the Moon liked the Ocean and hoped the cottage would be big enough for all three of them.
So the Sun and the Moon invited the Ocean to stay with them. What happened then? Then came the Ocean with all his friends; the whales, the fish, the tortoises,the crabs and all the creatures that live in the sea.
Oh my….. The water rose higher and higher in the cottage. Soon, there was no more room for the Sun and the Moon. Oh, how poor they were. They rose up into the sky where they have lived ever since. Well, that’s the story.
01. When did the Sun and the Moon get married?
02. Where did the married couple live?
03. Who got an idea to invite the Ocean?
04. Did the Sun and the Moon get the problem when the Ocean accepted their invitation?
05. How did they solve the problem?
06. Who are the participants of the story....
07. In which paragraph can you find orientation of the story?
08. Does the story happen in the past or in the present time?
09. Are the verbs in the present or in the past?
10. Write several action verbs that you find in the text.